Agreed wholeheartedly. Although I do recall at least one or two others in the house mentioning that he’s being creepy. I think it was … Derrick? Cody? Idk, I just remember it being said. But yeah, it isn’t being focused on enough.
Yeah, I know they’re all just trying to avoid conflict and stuff too and I do know in the diary room some of them have been like “Yo dude back off chill out.” But i’m not sure I’ve seen them saying to his face like your ATTITUDE IS NOT OKAY. I really just want to hear someone say SHE DOESN’T OWE YOU ANYTHING.
Of course it’s not like I’m watching the live feeds or anything I mean they could have beat that horse dead by now and not shown us any of it - but I mean if that is the case then the beef is with the editing of the show then and the culture and attitudes it’s perpetuating.
Next time someone says feminism isn’t necessary I’m gonna make them watch an episode of big brother 16.
If the fact that Caleb consistently harasses Amber, a woman who has politely expressed her disinterest in his attention (and even indulged his ridiculous pseudo date attempts) and continually claims that she owes him at least a date for treating her nicely and doing game play moves for her that she explicitly told him not to do - doesn’t make your skin crawl there’s something deeply wrong with you.
Also his endless mentioning that she is HIS QUEEN. His expressing his displeasure when she tries to do anything independently/monitors her activities. That she needs to be SCARED BACK INTO LINE. And that NO ONE in the house has expressed how creepy awful he’s being????? That they are TELLING HIM HE’S RIGHT AND THAT SHE’S BEING CRAZY?
What a bag of dicks. JFC I wish Joey was still around.
7/26/14: “How terrifying is James Spader on set?” [X]
(Source: darthtulip, via fluffalos)
Brace yourselves, Legends is coming. And so our death watch begins…
(Source: dontkillseanbean, via lielabell)
As much as I’d want to go to SDCC, I think I enjoy all the live blogging and obsessive refreshing and following around one cast all day too much.
Teen Wolf Hitlist (so far)
It’s in order of how much one’s worth from high to low.
Bold names = characters we know
Red = dead
- Names that aren’t on the list (yet): Malia, Peter and Liam
- Scott still is “The hot girl” with 25M behind his name (It’s not really fun to be the hot girl in Beacon Hills now is it ^^)
- Jordan Parrish is on the list with 5M, so what is he exactly?
- The codes were ‘Allison’ and ‘Aiden’, who were both close to Lydia and killed by the Oni, who were controlled by the Nogitsune. So what will the third code be?
- The last part of the list has names with a worth of 21.750.000, so how many names are on it and who?
- Are de codes linked to Lydia and her Banshee powers alone or also linked to ‘The Benefactor’?
myers-briggs personality types
↳ ENTJ (The Field Marshal)
ENTJs are often very motivated by success in their careers and enjoy hard work. They are ambitious and interested in gaining power and influence. To the ENTJ, decision-making is a vocation. They want to be in a position to make the call and put plans into motion.
ENTJs tend to be blunt and decisive. Driven to get things done, they can sometimes be critical or brusque in the pursuit of a goal. They are typically friendly and outgoing, although they may not pick up on emotional subleties in other people. They often love working with others toward a common goal, but may not find time to attend to their feelings. They are focused on results and want to be productive, competent, and influential.
- least likely of all types to report stress resulting from work or finances
- more likely than average to suffer from cardiac problems
- among the least likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power
- among top 4 types in college GPA
- among most likely to stay in college
- personal values include home/family, achievement, creativity, and learning
- over represented by MBA students and small business owners
- one of two types most likely to be satisfied with their work
- famous entjs: margaret thatcher, bill gates, harrison ford, and napoleon bonaparte