You are the moon that breaks the night for which I have to Howl
lifes too short to pretend to hate pop music
I’m so glad I eventually figured this out
- Steve Rogers was raised by an Irish-catholic single mom in New York in the Depression era
- Steve Rogers grew up with a ton of disabilities
- Steve Rogers had an apartment in an incredibly gay section of New York
- Steve Rogers was a fine arts student
- Steve Rogers completely missed the Red Scare, McCarthyism, the Cold War, Vietnam, Korea, etc.
- Steve Rogers was written by two Jewish guys
- Steve Rogers had a gay best friend and did not consider his love to be any less valid or less real
- Steve Rogers worked with Japanese-American and black soldiers in, again, the Second World War
- Steve Rogers was just in a movie about how utterly fucked up the military-industrial complex is
Basically if your Steve Rogers is a conservative commie-hating uberChristian who would be at home in a racist southern church, you’re doing something wrong.
korra better take a life changing field trip with Zuko